creativeinprogesscreativeinprogess

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

A madness suicide A madness suicide

need preloader

the film was short, yet good, but I had to give it a bad rating because you didn't add a preloader. I thought I was looking at a white screen for 15 seconds.

neck-twister responds:

heh. well this was an experiment to see if it got blammed. this clip will be in "madness suicide panel" which will be released soon.

//Scooby Doo Tana comp. //Scooby Doo Tana comp.

Wow

It was so bad, but unlike most of the garbage flash that ends up in the portal, it was very creative. I love you redundent Scooby-Doo sound. So basicly, you've created something very redundent and silly/stupid, but at the same time very cool, Keep it up. Have a great day. :)

Stik Fite Stik Fite

short? and needs more

way too short, graphics were ok, but there was no point. I understand the fight for no reason concept, but it needs something more to wow the veiwers. The use of stick animation is very popular with flash and you do have somewhere to start from, but try to give a at least simple reason for fighting make it longer, and give it a little bit of sound or even a song in the background. Hope this was helpful.

RPG Tutorial:Basics RPG Tutorial:Basics

What a great first lesson!!!

Thank yuo so much. This was a fun lesson. I hope you make a second one building off of the first. I would like to learn how to make the character fight back and how you can pick up weapons changing the the characters look (main character picks up a sword and now has a sword connected to arm, or picks up aromor and is now cover in armor). Another great thing would be learning how to move around a large map or changing from room-to-room. Again thank you for the fun lesson and I hope you make another one soon.

3rd World Farmer 3rd World Farmer

Great Sim

This is a great game, the only thing I would recomend is making it so you don't have to place each crop one at a time. Have a good one

Anti Valentine Anti Valentine

It's not a game

It's not a game. Graphics are great, but still?

-element-elevator -element-elevator

Nice for what its meant for

It's nice for a background sound for something, repeatitive, but enjoyable to listen to.

Bach Jazz Bach Jazz

Not Orginal, but enjoyable to listen to

I liked it, wonderful skill on piano, but the song itself is nothing new. Keep it, up, love to listen to orignal material with the skill level that is played.