creativeinprogesscreativeinprogess

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

A madness suicide A madness suicide

need preloader

the film was short, yet good, but I had to give it a bad rating because you didn't add a preloader. I thought I was looking at a white screen for 15 seconds.

neck-twister responds:

heh. well this was an experiment to see if it got blammed. this clip will be in "madness suicide panel" which will be released soon.

//Scooby Doo Tana comp. //Scooby Doo Tana comp.

Wow

It was so bad, but unlike most of the garbage flash that ends up in the portal, it was very creative. I love you redundent Scooby-Doo sound. So basicly, you've created something very redundent and silly/stupid, but at the same time very cool, Keep it up. Have a great day. :)

Stik Fite Stik Fite

short? and needs more

way too short, graphics were ok, but there was no point. I understand the fight for no reason concept, but it needs something more to wow the veiwers. The use of stick animation is very popular with flash and you do have somewhere to start from, but try to give a at least simple reason for fighting make it longer, and give it a little bit of sound or even a song in the background. Hope this was helpful.

Banana Phone Tribute Banana Phone Tribute

cute:)

I was wondering:) Pretty close with the graphics too

The Ballad of Spaceman... The Ballad of Spaceman...

Neat, for a first attempt

You definitly got the tweening down for the pic. I've never been good at playing with acual pic's, so I salute and hope your work get better and better.

Mi Familia Mi Familia

For your Family not for Us

I'm a nice guy, I like to actully write reviews of at least half of the things I watch and play, but your submission, puts most to shame, not just because it's too personal and we don't know these pictures of the people we are looking at, but you gave us nothing but pictures (and your kids drawing I figure). You know how to 'tween' in Flash, great, do it with something of substance, "This is my family let me tell you something about them", not that a lot of people here would like that either, but its better then a submission with no preloader (Newgrounds gives one for free), bad sound (it's too degreded) and no direction at all (personal I get it), except some basic "Tweening" exercises. I wish you luck on, it looks like you got a nice family.

Mothers Day 2005 Mothers Day 2005

Hope your Mommy Liked it :)

It's neat, a nice animated holiday card for your mom. On the stand point of how much this entry matters to NewGrounds, because it's sentamentality is not really directed at me. Nice 3D work,

Glurk! Glurk!

Very Enjoyable to watch

Simple, yet not, , great used of the music, wonderful twist, I really enjoyed watching it.

Jerbeh responds:

thank you alot!

JSR: Jet Sprite Radio JSR: Jet Sprite Radio

what was the point?

it's small, short and looks like it was done for a reason, but the viewer doesn't know what the hell their watching? If your goin to submit it at least tell us what the point is. It was a stupid watch.